Links

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, even though I had one that I didn't have to work. Now if we can just get up over this noon time hump, just on the other side of a Photo Flashback and maybe another I Hate Snow reference or two, you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

Looking ahead at the weather, I realize why it is that I hate this time of the year so much. It's going to be more cold and snow. I'm ready for shorts and sandals to tell you the truth. I think I handle this winter crap best up until about Christmas, maybe it can even be extended to Groundhogs Day, but after that Spring can't get here soon enough for me.

I'm ready to see the buds start budding on trees, listening to the birds put out that aesthetically soothing sound in the early morning, when the young are crying to their mothers to bring them their morning breakfast. I'm ready for warmer weather, longer days and green grass. I'm ready for Baseball season to start so I can keep track of my favorite teams every day to see how they are doing. I'm ready to shed the winter jackets, scraping ice and warming cars up in the early morning. I'm ready for Daylight Savings Time (March 8th) to make the days longer and give me a little bit of hope that my favorite time of the year (Spring) is about to bless us with its awakening.

I Hate Snow, just in case I've never mentioned that before.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: