Links

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again ht early AM, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day. The Television is not even on yet, but that won't be true for much longer as I'll find something to watch once I'm done with this.

Well Mom was released from the hospital yesterday, she went in earlier this week due to a heavy cough and they had kept for for a few days for observation. Nothing out of the ordinary, so she is at home recovering and resting now. I think it was a bit of the flu bug.

The Mountaineers will be taking on Baylor in Basketball here at Noon. The 18-4 Mountaineers try to bounce back from the loss earlier this week at Oklahoma and will try to get the 19th win of the season.

It's calling for it to be a nice warm above average temperature day here in Morgantown. I'm sure Michelle and I will get out and around doing something, we're just sure just exactly what that will be yet. We may have to discuss what our Valentines Day Gift will be to each other. In the past we have bought three grills, a surround sound system, a bread maker and a vacuum sealers as our joint gift to each other. No ideas yet what this years gift to each other will be.

Have a great day.

No comments: