Links

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Video Flashback Thurday



Once a week I lie to take time and look through all of my pictures that I have either taken, scanned, stolen off the internet or in his weeks case saw on youtube since it has significance to us. Little lost moments in time that I like to put up and share with everyone. Sometimes it's pretty easy like this week and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

I saw this video on Youtube and it was actually the cruise that we were on. The people and sights that you see is what we witnessed on our 2013 Cruise and the ship will look the same as we bet ready to board it again in about 5 1/2 weeks. They Music they chose is significant to the cruise as they played it at dinner one night and formed a big conga line.

Still pictures just can't do justice as to what we saw, and I will be providing videos when we are once again out at see this year as I show our movies from last years cruise day by day.

Enjoy the Carnival Pride.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: