Links

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Hump Day

Well that is the first two days down, we have two more ahead of us, so all we have to do is get past this dreaded noon time hump and it'll be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

I have been working the last couple of evenings trying to convert some video files taken with a camera to a DVD format. I found a highly recommended software, but have been having trouble getting it to write to the DVD for some odd reason. Say's that I don;t have permission which is kind of throwing me for a bit of a loop. I'll get it figured out eventually, but right now I'm rattling my brain a little to get this done.

Well it has been over two weeks and I'm still not back in my office, I guess the contractors took a mid year break before finishing up the last few things they needed to do. I'll get back eventually, but still waiting patiently to return to where all of my equipment is.

I'm also still battling my gout, it's no where near as bad as it was, but not recovered 100% just as of yet. I have to remember to drink more water when I get back out on the trails. Michelle always takes hers, but I never seem to take it with me, hence why I am now suffering.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: