Links

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is now once again behind us and in our rear view mirror, we're now staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* This is my 18,489th day since I first entered the world. I have enjoyed each and every one of them.

* 3,712 days ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and Graduated from West Virginia University.

* 2,313 days ago I spent my first evening with the woman who would forever change my life. Michelle and I went out on our first date.

* 1,537 days ago, I got down on one knee and asked her to Marry me.

* 1,074 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, we exchanged our wedding vows, fulfilled a bucket list request from a friend and partied down with an absolute feast.

* I have 6,349 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there, to go until I finally retire.

*169 more days to go until my end of the year Goodbye 204 Blog.

* If you are Christmas Shopping, you still have 163 more days to get ideas and look for bargains.

* 54 more days and counting until Michelle and I once again head out on on our Cruise to the Caribbean. The most beautiful place I have ever been in my life.

* WVU Football opens their 2014 season in only 46 more days when we play Alabama in the kickoff classic.

* I have 22 more days to go until my third Wedding Anniversary.

* In only 8 more days, Jimmy Buffett will be partying down in the city of Pittsburgh and I plan on being there once again.

* My niece Van bought herself a new Vacuum Cleaner recently, she is now the proud owner of a Kirby. However considering she has hardwood floors, I'm getting the impression that she is going to send it back and not keep it.

* This diet has been very good for my blood sugars, I can't wait to see my next A1C when we take it. My insulin peaked at 92 units a day and has dropped off to 38 units a days since I hit the peak and everything started working its way back down.

* Roger Powell's Funeral Plans have been made.

* We attended our third of six dietitian meetings last night at WVU Hospitals.

* There were a few trees completely uprooted on Collins Ferry Road over the weekend, I noticed them after some pictures were placed on Facebook and saw them on my way in to work yesterday morning.

* The Weather is supposed to be below normal this week as another "Polar Vortex" (buzz word for 2014) is supposed to sweep down through the middle of the country.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: