Links

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, we have two more ahead of us, so all we have to do today is get up over that dreadful noon time hump and it will be all downhill from there working towards a fun filled three day weekend. I almost forgot that Friday is the 4th of July and is a Federal Holiday, so I guess at this point we are already passed the half way point and have today and tomorrow to go for most people. Me I'll be enjoying a four day weekend starting tomorrow, but I wouldn't exactly call tomorrow a fun weekend day.

What will I do with my four day weekend? Take Mom to the Doctor tomorrow, see some Fireworks maybe on Friday, shopping for the Pic Nic on Saturday and spending time with a lot of good people on Sunday at Krepps Park. Hopefully this should be an awesome weekend.

As far as today, I'm still in my temporary office at work, I think the contractors must have the week off from working on my office. So maybe when I return to work on Monday it will be completed.

Hayley is about 99% moved out, she actually moved most of her stuff Monday night and has only left a few odds and ends. We'll be reconverting her bedroom (our old bedroom) into a guest room/Dressing Room/Sewing Room. The smart TV is still in there and if there, so it could be a secondary viewing room for us and a modern guest room for anyone who may come to stay.

I can't get my weekend started until I get this day over with, so...

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: