Links

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday

Buffett 2010

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out of my schedule and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that were captured by a camera for all to share someday down the road. Sometimes it's pretty easy finding that picture and sometimes it's not so easy, one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun.

Since I was really busy yesterday with the concert and all, and I wanted to get this out at it's normal time, I actually wrote this blog on Tuesday as many things were still up in the air about the concert so I decided to do a Buffett Flashback.

This is a picture of me and my lovely wife at the 2010 Concert. This is the last year that we went up by ourselves and no one came with us, but boy did we have a great time that day. Partied it up with a bunch of college kids who tailgated beside us who just made the day.

Always a highlight of my summers. Now I've had two days off and I have to head back to the office so

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: