Links

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from that losing knock out battle with the Sandman last night. I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and watching Alf  on some obscure channel that we have and I never watch. I used to love this show when it originally run and never missed it.

Looks like the weather is going to be pretty cooperative today, so I have to talk to Michelle when she gets up and see if there is anything that she would like to do or has planned for the day. I know we are traveling to Pittsburgh next weekend for her great nephew's first birthday party, but no plans of of yet for this one. I know we are terrible slackers in the fun planning department, especially on our fun day off.

I did buy a unique item on Amazon this week. On our diet we have done Spaghetti Squash once a week for about 5 or 6 weeks now and are in need of another healthy alternative to our Wednesday pasta night, so I purchased a Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer. It opens a world of possibilities for us when it comes to meal planning. There are a few cheap plastic knock offs, but I went and bought the original which gets about 80% outstanding reviews.

Once again for those of you in Morgantown, be very careful out on the roads today as Mountainfest continues until tomorrow. It's going to be a nice day out so the bikers will be out on the roads in mass riding around. Please be careful and use a little more caution today and tomorrow, this is a great festival for Morgantown and we don't need any accidents.

Have a great day.

No comments: