Links

Friday, July 18, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!!!

Well so far I have gotten a grand total of one response (actually two) for my request for help on Wednesdays Blog. Michelle came up with the idea of either a Witty Wednesday or a Whining Wednesday. I don't like to use my blog to whine and I like the idea of witty, so that may be a new theme I implement in the near future. She has given me a number of ideas, so we'll see how it goes.

No weekend plans for us so far, but it's still early and that could very easily change. One thing we probably will do is get all of our equipment out, cleaned up and ready for the Concert this week. There is also a menu to plan, I'm thinking Shrimp or something that can be put on the grill and cooked quite easily. We may be needing those easy ups that I have this year, because the weather report is looking like rain, but that has never stopped us...LOL

Speaking of rain, the weather report for the weekend at this time appears to be full of it. With WV MountainFest  coming up this week, we need some really nice weather for all the bikers who will be in town for the week starting on about Wednesday.

One thing that is on TV tonight of local interest, 20/20 is doing a piece on the whole Skylar Neese murder  that so many people have followed. Set your DVR's if you are not home, this should be an interesting story. Both Mom and Michelle are reading the full book right now about the murder.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: