Links

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Joshua Robert Nicholson

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Great Nephew Joshua Robert Nicholson a very Happy 8th Birthday today.

Val and Bobby have already hosted his and Erica's Birthday party earlier this summer at her home. It was a day filled with family, presents, cake and for the kids a day of swimming in their swimming pool.

I can remember the day that he was born just like it was yesterday, I was smart enough back then to grab my camera and make a video of his as he is just minutes old that I am sharing on this blog for everyone.

I'm not sure what Val or Bobby have planned today if anything since we celebrated it last month, but I'm sure his day will have a little bit of swimming involved in it.

It you see Joshy Boy today, make sure that you wish him a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Josh.


No comments: