Links

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that I like to find and briefly relive in my blog for all to share. Sometimes this is a very easy task and sometimes I struggle a little to find that one special picture to share with everyone. One thing it always is though is a load a fun.

This weeks pic is pretty recent, as in just this past Sunday as the big family picnic was winding down. I grabbed this picture of my sister Terri and Brother in Law Nick as they were leaving after a long day of eating and swimming. It's almost a picture that would possibly look better with a little editing.


Maybe something like this:


Well anyways, back to my story. As Nick and Terri were leaving I decided to take a picture and see how it turned out. After looking at it and editing it a little, I think it is one of those images that just tells a story in itself.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: