Links

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Rainy Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet and rainy Sunday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman and am up early collecting my thoughts for the day. I'm up early watching a movie called Detroit Rock City and collecting my thoughts for the day as I surf the World Wide Web.

We didn't get into too much yesterday due to the weather and probably won't get into too much today due to the same reason.

It's been a pretty much rainy weekend and with Jimmy Buffett coming up this week, I'm not too worried about it as I'll be out with the Parrot Heads Wednesday. We did give Jean and Jerry, Gary and his tickets and Val and her tickets all to Jean yesterday morning, now we just have ours and Donnie and Wendy's tickets here with us.

Today's plans are nothing out of a ordinary Sunday for us. Grocery Shopping, Laundry, Cleaning and just basically getting ready for the week of work ahead. It has been a pretty uneventful weekend, other than a bunch of rain.

Have a great day and stay dry.

No comments: