Links

Monday, July 07, 2014

Picnic 2014

Well that long planned out picnic 2014 has came and passed. I uploaded all the pictures from yesterday to Facebook for all to see and share. If you are not tagged yet, I will get to it eventually or tag yourself and I will approve it. I was a little busy when I got home last evening and was rushing around doing everything preparing to return to work today. I wanted to make sure I got them up and was able to share them for all to see.

Michelle and I would first both like to thank everyone who helped make this a great picnic, with friends, family and fellowship of a lot of great people. It was those of you who came and feasted, that made the day eventful and memorable. Without you it would have been empty and no pictures to be seen. Thank you to everyone who showed up and made sure that it was an absolute feast of food.

I would like to thank my Brother in Law George McClain for being the awesome grill master that he is. It made cooking 80 burgers and 80 hot dogs go very smooth. I tried to assist as much as I could, but the grill master made the decisions and everything turned out great. Thank You George.

 I would also like to thank Jim and Chris Paugh for picking up the tab so that everyone could enjoy time at the pool without the worries of the financial burden on anyone else. Thank You Jim and Chris.

Now the partying is over and it's time to take my butt back to the office after a four day holiday weekend. Time to stick that nose back on the grindstone.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: