Links

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is now behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 3,698 days ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and Graduated from West Virginia University. I was 35 years old before I ever entered, so I was so far out of the loop I had to work extra hard, but it happened.

* 2,299 days ago on a quiet evening, I took a very special woman out for a pizza and a movie.

* 1,523 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this woman that changed my life forever.

* 1,060 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at Marilla Park,we exchanged our Wedding Vows and became Husband and Wife.

* I have about 6,363 days to go until I enter the world of retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are 183 days left to go in this year. We're almost at the halfway point for the year. Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* There are 177 more shopping days left until Santa Claus flies all around the world delivering toys to all the good little boys and girls.

* We're down to 68 days to go until we once again head out on our cruise the the Caribbean.

* College football in Morgantown begins in 60 days when the West Virginia Mountaineers will take on the Monongah native Nick Saban's Alabama Crimson Tide in the kickoff classic.

* 36 days to go until mine and Michelle's third wedding anniversary.

* We're down to a mere 22 days to go until the Parrot Heads unite once again in the City of Pittsburgh to see and hear Jimmy Buffett perform once again.

* This will be the last entry for this blog this year, only 5 more days to go until the Family Pic Nic. I'm starting to get excited as we have it reserved and don't have to try to pull any trickery. Weather looks to be nice, so bring your swim trunks and enjoy the pool as well.

* This is my 3,695th Blog Post that I have written. I think I'll celebrate my 10th year as a Blogger in my favorite place I have ever been to in my life. Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas.

* Amy said that she will bring her new camera to the Pic Nic, hopefully between the two of us and everyone's smart phones we should be able to capture quite a few precious moments to share down the road.

* My foot has become inflamed, not sure what it is but I have asked to schedule a Doctors appointment to have it looked at. It seems the more I walk on it (walked an hour and 15 minutes Saturday) the worse it seems to get aggravated.

* Update on foot, it looks like I have a hairline fracture on my toe and I think I have been just diagnosed with Gout. I thought Gout was for people who drink a lot of alcohol?

* I'm only working three days this week, got something I need to attend to on Thursday and then Friday is the 4th of July. I guess this means that this is my Hump Day!!!!!

* We are getting some sweet corn brought in for us soon, a co-worker of Michelle's is taking a trip to Ohio and bringing it back. We'll take it of the cobs and vacuum pack and freeze it for the winter. It was amazing what we had this past winter when we did that last year.

* I do have to say that there are just some days that your semi-creative juices just are not flowing. Today happens to be one of those days. I am struggling for content and trying to hold up my standards.

* How about some Fins

 * Hi ho hi ho

No comments: