Links

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Shopping Day

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, collecting my thoughts as everyone is fighting a losing battle with the sandman. I have some unnamed movie on in the background and starting to plan out my day.

We had a our Company Christmas party last night at Oliverios. I was actually quite impressed this year as last years steak was kind of subpar for my taste. We received our fourth ornament from my Boss (we have all four in the series) and we once again have added it to the tree.

Today we are going to try to knock out pretty much the rest of our Christmas shopping. There will be a trip to Wal-Mart I'm suire as well as a trip up north to the Tanger Outlets and a trip to Wheeling this evening to grab a DeCarlos Pizza. It has changed since my father first found it some years ago, I think it's actually much better.

It's going to be a long day, but we're just preparing for out traveling tomorrow when we go to East Liverpool Ohio to visit Michelle's family and spend some Christmas Time with them. The Steelers play the Cowboys and I have a brother in law who is a Dallas fan. To say he will be outnumbered is an understatement.

No comments: