Links

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, only I have recovered from a losing battle with the despicable sandman who attacks us all on a daily basis. I have just got done watching the Perfect Game on Netflix and I'm sitting on Facebook playing a crime drama game that everyone is starting to play.

It's time for the Pinstripe Bowl today at 3:30 as the Mountaineers and long time former conference rival Syracuse battle for the Pinstripe Trophy in Yankee Stadium in New York. I have to say this is one team Head Coach Dana Holgorsen and Sr QB Geno Smith has struggled with over the course of their careers here in Morgantown. We actually took a very bad butt kicking last season in Syracuse.

I have to say that I am a little pessimistic about this game. Doug Marrone has basically schooled Dana Holgorsen the last two seasons and we just do not match up well against them at all. Although we are the favorite, I look for us to struggle as we have the past two times against the Orange, and that kills me to admit that, but I just have a bad feeling about his game. I hope I am wrong

Have a great day

No comments: