Links

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Hump Day

Well we're looking at that midweek hump, get over that noon time hump and we'll be able to see another weekend on the other side of a photo flashback.

For the past couple of weeks, my brother in law Nick has been asking about Blogging. he's getting ready to start another business venture, or should I say resume one from a few years ago, and he was asking me about doing a web site or a blog to promote his product.

Both Nick and I, him with much more success than I ever had at it, used to sell a product called Melaluca. It's a multi level marketing business that if you apply yourself, you can honestly make money doing this.

I'm probably going to head down to his house tonight to give him a once around with Blogger. Show him how to set up his account, how to name it, play with the templates and add widgets to his blog.

Lifting and cardio day for me so

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: