Links

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures, seeking that one lost moment in time to post up and write a blog about. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that picture and sometimes it's not so easy. Then there is times like this week when you pull your hair out trying to find one specific picture and can't. However it is always a lot of fun.

This weeks picture is one that I thought I had done before, but could not find. I thought I had it on my computer, and spent about an hour looking through about every folder imaginable to find this one particular picture.

My sister Terri has it at her home, and me and Pam were talking about this picture last night. I told her I would make it today's Photo Flashback.

I remember my Grandmother telling me the story of this picture. The man behind them was their long time friend Emmitt Lynch, the picture was taken at Forbes Field. I can even put a date on this picture of May 25, 1935. It was the day Babe Ruth played his only time at Forbes Field and they went up to watch the game.

Have a great day.

No comments: