Links

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have stored on my computer. It's a way to reflect on moments in time captured in a still image that we can keep forever. I like to select one photo each week and just write a little blog about it. Sometimes it's a pretty easy task, sometimes it's not so easy. It is however, always a lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back a few years, back to when the KDKA Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia Challenge. We were not supposed to tell anyone about the results as the show was taped in June and aired later on, but we did get the trophy about the time the show started to air.

This was my opportunity to possess the trophy for a while, I think Chris still has it, but those were the two that earned it, I was just the fill in and scorekeeper.

Watch our winning run below.

Hi ho hi hO

No comments: