Links

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last regular Blog of 2012

This will be my last regular blog post for the 2012 posting season, later this morning my Goodbye 2012 blog, where I go back through the year month by month according to my blog and relive the year as was told by my blog. This is one of the funnest Blogs that I do every year, it makes me take a little bit of time out and reflect upon the previous year in my blog.

I think I will extend my vacation another day, tomorrow is a Holiday and no need to go back for just a day to take another day off. This will be the longest break of my professional life and it feels pretty good, even though it did occur in the middle of the cold season.

No plans for Michelle and I tonight, Smitty invited us over but we are probably going to stay home. Too many crazy drivers out on the road and I would rather stay safe and sound in my home.

Speaking of moronic drivers, I saw a guy yesterday morning traveling across the star city bridge and tailgating another driver try to pass him and lose control of his car. He almost hit us, but I was prepared and the moron spun the car around just missing the guy he was tailgating and hit into the bank on the other side of the Star city bridge. Slow down moron.

Be safe tonight, don't dink and drive and remember that you might be alright, but the other morons on the road that you need to pay attention to. Have a safe and Happy new years.

Enjoy my final blog of the year later this morning.


No comments: