Links

Saturday, December 08, 2012

It's a Cookie Day

I love this time of the year, I think it is a day that I actually look forwards to once the last Christmas cookie from the previous year is eaten. Today is Christmas Cookie Day 2012.

I remember our first one that we had here, we went wild and bought all kinds of stuff to make them. Hayley was still here, and she will be coming today to assist, and we had a huge snowstorm in Morgantown that day. That was the year we had not one but two pretty bad storms, and cookie day was the first one.

There will be no gingerbread houses this year, unless the kids want to do one, I did one that first year and it really wan't that appealing to look at. My decoration skills are a little bit to be desired, I just lack a whole lot of creativity that some people have. It's a gift, either you have it or you do not and I am one of those people wjho do not have it.

I do get a little treat for breakfast this morning, a co-worker brought me in a little bit of deer hot sausage, I'll be frying it up this morning for breakfast with my eggs. Michelle hates deer meat, that just means there is more of it for me.

Have a great day, and stand by with the insulin. =)

No comments: