Links

Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Dreary Monday

There is one day of the week that I really don't care for, it's the day that our weend ends and the workweek begins on. It's the least popular day of the week, it's Monday.

Michelle managed to get all of our baking done this weekend. She was suffering for it last night, she pushed herself to a point that she was in pain all over. I advised her to take a nice hot bath with some relaxing bath salts, they always seem to relax her and make her feel better. Hopefully today she'll be feeling better and will be ready for the week.

We did get a visit from Arron yesterday, we bribed him with some Christmas cookies and some banana bread. If there is one person who respects Michelle's butterscotch cookies other than me, it's Arron.

I might change up my workouts, it's a normal lifting and cardio day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: