Links

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again up earlier than everyone else, this is a normal occurring thing in this household with the exception of a few work days. I'm sitting here with the movie the change up playing in the background and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I would like to thank everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday and put the blanket Thank You out there in case I missed anyone. I was really active yesterday on Facebook with a whole lot of Thank You's to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. 130 was my last count of people I had to respond to and that does not even cover the automated ones. I guess you could say that I am pretty lucky in the cyber world. I even got an unexpected Thank You on the scoreboard at Mountaineer Field yesterday even though I was not at the game. I guess it helps to be good friends with the right people, thank you Chris.

Michelle made me a home made pizza, I love her pizzas and a special birthday bread that may not be the healthiest thing in the world to eat, but OMG it's awesome.

Have a great day.

No comments: