Links

Monday, December 03, 2012

I Hate Mondays

All good things must come to an end, unfortunately that includes the weekends as well. Yes it's time to stop the enjoyment and time to stick our noses back to the grindstone for another five days so we can continue to enjoy the lives we live.

Both Michelle and I fought through a little bit of illness yesterday, neither one of us were actually sick, but on the verge of getting the flu is how we both felt pretty much all day long.

As the days are getting shorter, it seems like I am going to bed earlier and earlier. We're still about three weeks away from the shortest day of the year, and we're at the time of the tear when I think more people suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). I'm starting to long for the days of spring and cookouts and longer days.

Reality is it is not the spring time, the days are getting shorter and I did not win the lottery last week, meaning I do have to go to work today.

Lifting and cardio day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: