Links

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, everyone has fought a losing battle with the sandman except me where I have recovered from his attack. I just put on the movie Step Brothers on Crackle.

We got a lot of napping in yesterday, as we really didn't do anything. This morning we're going to have to do our shopping and the rest of our Christmas wrapping. The kids all requested Gift cards to certain places, so they were actually pretty easy.

Thanks to President Obama I'm not on vacation tomorrow, but will enjoy a holiday. Tuesday is Christmas so I'll only use three days of vacation for the week.

Watched the Mountaineer Basketball team yesterday afternoon. We won, but we are going to be in a long season it appears. Coach Huggins has his work cut out for him to say the least.

Have a great day and stay warm and safe.

No comments: