Links

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Once again we have monday in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,733 days since Michelle and I had our first date. Movie was lousy, the company was keepable.

* 956 days ago we got engaged.

* We have enjoyed a wonderful wedded bliss for 493 days now.

* There are only a mere 14 shopping days left until Christmas. It's starting to get down to the wire, we'll do much of our shopping this weekend.

* I am really thankful to Google for keeping track of these numbers for me, makes my job much easier.

* According to the Mayans, we have 10 days left. I think they were wrong.

* Talked to Pam briefly this weekend. She informed me that Calvin was sick last week. They determined by accident that he has an allergic reaction to Aleve.

* I have to say, butterscotch cookies assist in writing a blog. They don;t do much for creativity, but they do tickle the taste buds.

* I bought tickets last week for the June 22, 2013 Kenny Chesney tour when it stops off at Heinz Field this summer. Now we just have to see when Jimmy tickets go on sale. * Cardio day, I did lift yesterday.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: