Links

Friday, December 14, 2012

Big Ole hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well yesterday was actually Michelle's Friday as she started her three day weekend last night. She is off today and will be doing a little bit of Christmas shopping. I'm up in the air about what I'm going to do, I may take the day off and have my own extended weekend or I may go in and work a few hours.

My company Christmas Dinner is this evening at Oliverios. We've had it there every year since I have been at Sextant. Dale treats us to a nice dinner and every year we all get the things remembered Make a Wish Christmas Ornament. They have been doing them for three years and this year we'll get our fourth. We have all of them and they are a nice addition to the tree every year, especially since we're starting to personalize our tree more and more now.

Tomorrow will be a shopping day. We'll probably head up to Tanger Outlets, as we both really like the place. I know we're both craving some DeCarlos Pizza, so a run to Wheeling may even be in the works before we head to Ohio Sunday for Miche;;e's Grandmother's yearly Christmas Dinner.

It's going to be a busy weekend that's for sure.

No comments: