Links

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now once again behind us ans we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,481 days since Michelle and I went out on our first date, that number could have been a lot higher if she didn't stand me up on our first date three months earlier...LOL

* It's been 704 days since our engagement.

* We have been married now for 241 days.

* There are 266 more shopping days until Christmas, providing that the Mayans were wrong and we do have Christmas this year. If they were right, no worries about Christmas shopping...LOL

* We are down to 159 days until we cruise to a tropical paradise.

* For the fifth time Michelle and I will be officially attending the Jimmy Buffet concert this summer. Actually come to think of it it will be the first day of Summer unless I am mistaken. What a way to start a summer.

* I got a call from a head hunter yesterday about an Oil and Gas GIS job in Waynesburg, much lower salary so I said thank you but no thank you. Prior to working for Sextant I would have jumped on it, but I have the best boss one could ever hope for. I passed the information on to a few friends who work in GIS, always nice to keep the communication and opportunities available for others.

* Was feeling a little under the weather yesterday morning, almost even considered coming home after my workout which I was not up to giving 100% on. Hopefully I'll feel better today.

* Michelle has an eye appointment today, she needs to get a new prescription for her contacts.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: