Links

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household with everyone fighting a losing battle with the sandman other than me. I'm sitting here watching Big Stan on the Boob Tube and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Michelle wants to head over to a couple friends of ours today, she bought a Fondue Pot from one of them and she wants to run over and pick it up early this morning. Something tells me that Fondue may just be on our agenda sometime today or this weekend.

Chad is scheduled to head back to Cleveland to work. This has been an on going and off going issue since right before Thanksgiving. I think he will be heading north sometime today, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. He's made multiple week long trips for this contract ans something always seems to get frustrating with it all the time.

Que the coffee pot, Michelle is up and going.

Have a great day.

No comments: