Links

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hump Day

Well that's Monday that's completed, Tuesday is completed, that means if you just look up over the noon time hum and just on the other side of a Photo Flashback you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the horizon.

I came home from work yesterday afternoon and Michelle was feeling a little bit under the weather, she went home and rested. Hopefully she is feeling better today as I had it Monday and just slept it off on Monday night and was fine by yesterday morning.

My niece Valarie has set a date for Erica and Josh's birthday party later this summer. Looks like I am going to be having a busy week in late June with this party, a Buffet Concert and probably a Rosiak 4th of July party.

It's a cardio and a lifting day for me today, thee are my longer days that I spend in the gym.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: