Links

Sunday, April 01, 2012

I'm Being Transferred

I got the word from work Friday, a project that will be the vast majority of my funding over the next year require me to relocate to the Albany, Oregon location to work on the upcoming project.

Michelle and I spent much of yesterday trying to come up with a game plan for the re-location. She spent much of the day filling out some online applications and we are looking for apartments in the area for our move. Needless to say we were very busy yesterday trying to get a grasp on this whole thing.

This move will be taking place within the next couple of weeks so to say that we were a little hectic yesterday is a bit of an understatement. You just don't uproot and move 3,000+ miles away from where you know on a whim, we have known of the possibility for about six weeks and didn't want to say anything until it became official. Friday afternoon it became official.

The good news is we have AT&T so our phone numbers won't change. I have to now make arrangements for us to fly to Baltimore this September for our cruise. Any advice on finding the cheapest airline tickets?

Have a great day.

No comments: