Links

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hump Day

Well that's two days down, one we get up over this noon time hump you should be able to look on the other side of a photo flashback and see the dawn of another weekend in the distance.

Maybe I should talk to Michelle and see what we are planning on getting into this weekend other than having our rings inspected that we have been putting off. We bought and will buy lifetime warranties with all jewelry we buy, when you do so you need to take it in once every six months to have them inspect and clean it. JB Robinson's have been very good to us and we have been more than happy with everything we have purchased from there.

It's a lifting and cardio day for me today. I've been making a lot of progress with the lifting the last week or so after hitting a plateau where it didn't seem like I was gaining anything for a while. Weights and repetitions are up and I'm feeling very good after I leave the gym. I'm in there a little over an hour and a half on days like this, maybe a little longer to get everything done.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: