Links

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,488 days since mine and Michelle's first date, that's a little over four years for those of you keeping count.

* It's been 711 days since I proposed marriage in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning.

* It's been 248 days since our wedding.

* There are 259 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 152 days from now we hit the high seas on our cruise.

* There are only 78 days until we head to Margaritaville and see Jimmy Buffet in Pittsburgh this summer.

* We are starting to get the ball rolling for my 30 Year High School Reunion. I have bought tickets to previous events, just have never made it to the Reunion. Facebook is our friend this time and I think I would really like to go.

* If you haven't done your taxes yet this year, you have about a week to do them and send them in. The clock is ticking.

* It's a Cardio day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: