Links

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look back through all of my older pictures and select just one and tell a little bit of a story about. Sometimes this is very easy, sometimes it's very hard, but it is always enjoyable.

This weeks photo actually comes from a few years ago. When I was getting ready to leave IMCWV and getting ready to start working for SAIC at NETL. I had to run to Uniontown and take my drug test, which I obviously passed, and on my way back I decided to drive through Masontown PA to see if a restaurant that I used to love to go to was still there.

Dolphi's was always a place I loved to eat. They used to have an all you can eat land and seafood buffet on Saturday nights and I traveled up there numerous times to feast on all the seafood I could possibly eat in as much time as my stomach would allow me to consume.

It was always fairly well priced and the food was always awesome. The owners later sold the restaurant and started Back Bay here in Morgantown, but the people who bought it still keep it open and running. I've heard the food is still good, but with the population explosion in Morgantown in the times since then, there are other options that we do instead of traveling to Masontown. At one time though, many people from Morgantown would make that trip on Friday night.

If you follow the link at the end of this post, it will bring you up to a map to Dolphi's location.

It's a cardio day, so hi ho hi ho

No comments: