Links

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors, it was a very busy one for me, but now I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,495 days since mine and Michelle's first date.

* 718 days ago I got down on one knee in the backyard and proposed marriage.

* 255 days ago we all partied at the Marilla center as Michelle and I became a wedded couple.

* You have 252 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* In 71 more days we're going to see Jimmy Buffet and Margaritaville in the burgh.

* We set out on the high seas in 145 more days.

* If you have not filled out your tax return for this year, today is the deadline for doing it if you want to avoid any costly penalties.

* One show that I like on TV is HBO's East Bound and Down. I love this show and Sunday night was actually the series finale. They said they would do this final season and it concluded last night with a kind of a strange ending.

* It's a cardio day for me, the biggest decision is do I do it inside on a treadmill or outside on NETL's fitness trail.

* For you football fans who love Mountaineer Football, the Spring game is this Saturday at Milan Puskar Stadium at Mountaineer Field. This should be interesting, I'm wanting to see the team that hung 70 points on Clemson on the Orange Bowl.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: