Links

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


It's once again that time of the week when I look back through all of my pictures and select just one small moment in time to tell a little story about. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not so easy to find that right picture, but it is always fun.

Today's picture is from an event called Pig Stock a few years back, I'm thinking it was 2005 and it was in the spring. West Virginia ran a caravan around the state where then coach Rich Rodriguez traveled around the state and met the fans. On this day it was in Morgantown.

The man in the picture, one of my oldest and closest friends in the whole world, John "Smitty" Smith. He was at pigstock and I saw him there and took a little time to talk to him about the upcoming season.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: