Links

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household where everyone else is sleeping soundly except me at this hour. I just got done watching the end of My Cousin Vinny on HBO.

Weather permitting today, I would love to go over to the Stadium and watch the Spring Game today. It'll be our first opportunity to get a look at the 2012 Mountaineer Football team after winning the Orange Bowl this January. There are a number of changes this Spring, most notably the change on the coaching staff where long time Defensive Coordinator and a couple assistants headed out west to Arizona to join Rich Rodriguez. Coach Holgorsen has brought in a new group of defensive coaches and we'll have to wait and see how this all turns out. I would imagine the 3-3-5 scheme that the Mountaineers have used for the last decade may be shelved for a more conventional defense.

My brother in law Jim will be holding an Auction Today at the Greer Building behind Big Lots in Westover this afternoon at 1:00. Chad will be helping out with the auction and spent all day yesterday helping Jim set up. He has a number of items that will be auctioned off, so if you are looking for something to do, this could be it.

Have a great day and try to stay dry today.

No comments: