Links

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and go through all of my pictures that I have taken trough the years and select just one picture to tell a little story about. Sometimes it's an easy task, and sometimes you have to look and look for that one special picture. Either way I consider it a nice excuse to look back through my images.

This weeks picture is from last year when Amy and Ralph hosted the family Easter Egg Hunt at her home. We had numerous eggs and hid them for all the kids to seek, and I don't think they really cared what nominal token was inside the egg, they just wanted to find the eggs. So much so that after all the eggs were hidden and the treats were found and opened, they they wanted us to hide them again so they could once again go and find them....again.

Amy is once again hosting the Easter Egg Hunt again at her place this Saturday. If we have half as much fun as we had last year, it will once again be a blast. This year however Ralph has the back side completed and we'll be able to confine everything to the back yard and we'll have shelter if need be.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: