Links

Friday, February 23, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well it looks like it is going to be another wet weekend, looking at the weather forecast it looks like it calling for rain all the way up until it's time to go back to work on Monday.

Taking that into consideration, something tells me that my drone will be idle once again this weekend as I await some better conditions to fly. I would like to take it out and really see what it is capable of doing, however with sporadic flights since Christmas I may need to practice around the house a little more before I take it and push it to it's 4 Kilometers away limit. It's large enough that I had to apply for an UAS Certificate number that has to be both on the drone and on the controller.

No idea specifically what we will be getting into, my guess is we will be going over to Chris and Jim's to continue to go through the trailer and sort out what anyone wants and what goes to auction down the road.

Have yourselves a great day, let's get this weekend started.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: