Links

Sunday, February 04, 2018

Sunday Morning Thoughts

Here I sit yet once again in a  quiet household, I was the first one to get knocked out by the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm the first one to recover this morning. I'm up watching something or another on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well today is Super Bowl Sunday, the New England Patriots will be playing the Philadelphia Eagles this evening for the coveted Lombardi Trophy. We have no plans for the game as I don't think any of us are inspired for the game this year plus Michelle was having Migraines yesterday and this crud is still in my chest.

Typical Sunday chores today, maybe mix in an afternoon nap and that is pretty much our agenda on this day. Basically relax and recover and get ready for another week of working.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: