Links

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Hump Day

Monday and Tuesday are now complete, we still have Thursday and Friday ahead of us and now all we have to do is get up and over this dreaded Noontime hump and it's going to be al downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

More importantly, today is Valentines Day and I am very lucky to have a very special Lady be my Valentine on this day. My Lovely wife Michelle and I are going on 10 years since our first date, she is the person who inspires me and is my rock. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful woman that I can call my wife.

I am going to take Michelle out for a Valentine's Day Dinner this evening, just not sure where we are going as of yet, but the place doesn't matter as I will have my special lady with me.

Have yourselves a special day and I hope you spend this Day with someone special.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: