* Monday is now done and over with, now it't time to concentrate on a Tuesday.
* It has been 19,791 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.
* It has been 5,014 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography. One of the proudest days of my life. Yes I would do it again.
* 3,615 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, 10,000 BC and a pizza from Pizza Hut.
* 2,839 days ago I got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning and proposed to the most wonderful woman I have ever met in my life.
* It was 2,376 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I made it official and were married by a Chiropractor.
* I am now 1 day older than my father was when he passed away. I managed to outlive him so far, now it's a matter of totaling how many more days.
* I have 5,046 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,684 days away.
* 361 more days until Phil either causes me to celebrate or look for a good Groundhog Stew Recipe on the internet. Damn Rat.
* 328 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, my favorite blog of the year to write where I get to take a little time out and reflect.
* There are 322 more shopping days left until Christmas 2018, never too early to start your shopping list.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 298 more days.
* There are 188 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. I have been blessed for each and every day I spend with her.
* There are 170 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending.
* We have 42 more days to go until Spring, I'm more than ready for some springtime weather.
* I have written 5,143 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,857 more t go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. If he did one, I would know it pretty quickly.
* No friends and family picnic for 2018. We thought about it and have decided not to do the same thing we have done the past four years.
* No drone flights this week, but I'm itching to get out and fly my new toy.
* .Michelle still has a broken hand, it's taking time to heal.
* Still fighting off this chest cold, it got pretty bad last two weeks. I just want this thing to finish its course and be done with.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? Phil and French Creek Freddie, I blame this all on you.
* Have yourselves a great day
* Hi ho hi ho