Links

Friday, February 09, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I am finally starting to feel a little better, this crud is still in my chest but it's not as bothersome as it has been. I swear this is one one the longest battles of the flu that I have had since I was out for 3 weeks and hospitalized with Double Pneumonia back in 1990. I'm functional, but this thing has lingered like I have never experienced before. Maybe it's because I lie about my age, you see I am a little over 21 years old as I claim.

Not sure of the weekend plans, I'm sure they are going to want to transfer my cases back to me for RTI since I have been out for so long. I'm thankful that they assigned them to someone else or this flu could have gotten much worse with me trying to work out in the field in these weather conditions.

Michelle's arm is still sore from when Ace jerked and broke it a couple of weeks ago, I do have to say that it has been an unhealthy winter for the both of us. I'm ready for Mother Nature to quit being such a gnasty witch and let the warmer weather commence.

Have yourselves a great one today, do something to make a difference.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: