Links

Saturday, February 03, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up early watching some comedians on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I've still got a touch of this flu left in my chest, I wish I could say it is all gone but remnants of it still remain and I will be the first to tell you that I am ready for this crap to be gone. It's going on two weeks and I have been taking care of myself, but it still remains. I've been sleeping OK as opposed to being up every hour, so I guess it is making progress.

No plans for the day, still trying to recover and get healthy. We did end up going to Harry's last week and getting a lot of meat that we ended up throwing in the freezer for future use. We've quit buying meat at Grocery stores as we can get it cheaper, better quality and much fresher from Harry's.

It's still a little too cold to fly the drone, it may be sitting idle for a couple for a couple of weeks as we wait for the weather to break. I did order and received another set of propellers as a backup set so we are good to go with the drone as far as being ready to fly. I would like to find someplace fly that is not restricted air space and I can take it off training mode and see what it is actually capable of.

Have yourselves a great day today, stay warm and make the most of it.

No comments: