Links

Monday, February 12, 2018

Monday

All good things must come to an abrupt end at some point, and that does include those relaxing and fun filled that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time for us to take our collective nasal passages and throw them back onto that grindstone that society refers to as work for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Looking at my week ahead, I should be closing out a couple of work orders and starting a new one. Spatially located the features that we could not find previously, this will help me close out a few things as they are all related and tied together. Time to start re-direct my efforts and start addressing other issues that may take a little higher priority. I do have a couple of meetings this week, including a training session on Log Out Tag Out. Once you complete the training there is an online test you have to take, I did put the horse in front of the cart and scored 100% on the online test, now I just have to sign my name and go to the training that I was supposed to do first...lol

One big thing I have to do this week, or my wife will kill me, is to go and buy our 2018 Jimmy Buffett Tickets online Friday Morning. Something tells me that since Jimmy took a year off from Pittsburgh and it's a Saturday Night, that these tickets will go like hot cakes like they used to. My guess is that they will be sold out in a matter of minutes like he did years ago. No mid-week concert this year, prime time Saturday Night in the Burgh. Fins up.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: