Links

Friday, February 16, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Fins Up

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a three day Holiday Weekend.

Today at 10:00, Jimmy Buffett tickets go on sale on Live Nation. I'll be there to make sure that Michelle and I get our tickets as I usually do most years we go. I think Michelle did it the last time we went due to me being in a meeting, but I should be good to go this this year. I have the alert set up on my phone to remind me in case I lose track of time. Fins Up, we're going again this year!!!!!

It's also a three day weekend for me. Looks like I am still off from RTI and will be enjoying the President's Day Weekend as Monday is a Federal Holiday. Not sure what is anything we will get into, I am feeling better which means we might get into something.

Have yourselves a great day, make a difference today and change the world.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: