* Weekend completed. Check. First day back to work completed. Check. Now it's time to concentrate on the next day which is Tuesday, and other than the sloth and blue footed boobies partying in my back yard, I can't think of a better reason to do another tidbits.
* It has been 19,813 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calenders.
* It has been 5,035 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography, specializing in Geographical Informational Science. Is it really going on 14 years since I graduated? Wow.
* 3,636 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC. Hayley's advice to her that night was to not drink Soda because it would make her burp.
* 2,8360 days ago I got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning at what is now my drone launching pad and proposed.
* It was 2,397 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I listened to a few words, poured some sand in a vase, exchanged rings and became Husband and Wife.
* I am now 22 days older than my father was when he passed away.
* I have 5,025 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,663 days away.
* 340 more days until Phil tells me that we are going to have an early Spring in 2019, or lies again and we do anyways like we pretty much have had this year.
* 307 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, my favorite blog of the year to write where I get to take a little time out and reflect. It's the one time of the year that I look back on my year through the words that I write daily in my blog.
* There are 301 more shopping days left until Christmas 2018, never too early to start your shopping list, or at least that's what the kids think.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 277 more days. I've had a few of these.
* There are 167 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. Amazing she has put up with me for that long.
* There are 149 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending.
* There are 130 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh!!! Still haven't heard anything on any buses, which I would rather do this year.
* We have 21 more days to go until Spring, the Lilly's and Snow Crocuses are really starting to pop up. Peanut keeps tell me MEOW which translates into you said I could play outside when they popped their heads up Meow, or something like that.
* Daylight Savings time starts in 12 more days, we'll lose an hour of sleep but it'll get dark much later.
* I have written 5,164 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,836 more t go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. If he did one, I would know it pretty quickly. I did get an e-mail yesterday about a first cousin twice removed. Probably the closest DNA test result I have gotten. Correction, I have a 1st Cousin once removed, but they are a Koon
* A couple small drone flights this weekend, nothing too big I've still got it on trainer mode learning orientation. You learn really quick when you get closer to trees.
* Auction this Saturday at the Woodland United Methodist Church. Here are the details and some of the items up for auction.
* I did get a chance to talk to my Brother Gary last weekend, he seems to be doing well.
* With all this nice weather, it might be time to consider firing up the smoker and or the BBQ in the very near future. It's just getting that time of the year.
* I haven't worked for RTI in about a month or so, I got the flu and my boss pretty much shut me down as to not infect any clients. I'm glad she did because my stubborn ass would have went out and made it worse. Got a month until the next quarter starts and I celebrate my second anniversary with RTI.
* What has no hands, but might knock on your door and you better open up if it does?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.
* Have yourselves a great day
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....Opportunity.