* Well Monday is once again complete, now it's a Tuesday that we shall concentrate on.
* It has been 19,798 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by conventional calender's.
* It has been 5,021 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography. I have been fortunate enough to specifically work in my field of study ever since I started working in it years before I ever graduated.
* 3,622 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, we're still going strong.
* 2,846 days ago I got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning and proposed to the most wonderful woman I have ever met in my life.
* It was 2,383 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I made it official and became Husband and Wife.
* I am now 8 days older than my father was when he passed away.
* I have 5,039 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,677 days away.
* 354 more days until Phil either causes me to celebrate or look for a good Groundhog Stew Recipe on the internet. Damn Rat.
* 321 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, my favorite blog of the year to write where I get to take a little time out and reflect.
* There are 315 more shopping days left until Christmas 2018, never too early to start your shopping list.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 291 more days.
* There are 181 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. I have been blessed for each and every day I spend with her.
* There are 163 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending.
* There are 144 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh!!! Fins Up!!
* We have 35 more days to go until Spring, I'm more than ready for some springtime weather.
* 3 More days until Jimmy Buffett tickets go on sale for the Pittsburgh Concert.
* I have written 5,151 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,849 more t go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. If he did one, I would know it pretty quickly.
* No drone flights this week, but I'm itching to get out and fly my new toy. Now I just need to decide where I want to fly and what imagery I want to capture.
* Michelle still has a broken hand, but she has stopped wearing her brace and appears to feel much better.
* There is a newer technology in my field that is starting to develop, I may start to look into it and see if I feel I can market the service.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?
* Have yourselves a great day
* Hi ho hi ho