Links

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up watching Man in the Moon and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I did get my Buffett Tickets yesterday morning, so Michelle and I are set for the concert this Summer. I grabbed them yesterday as soon as I could, his tickets used to sell out in a matter of minutes. He didn't visit Pittsburgh last year and this year it is a Saturday Night are two factors that told me that tickets might not last. We got ours though, so we are good.

No Michelle today, she and Chris got called home to Ohio yesterday. They took Jim's trailer up and were cleaning out her Grandmothers home (Father's Mother) as they have sold the home and wanted to get all of the belonging's out of the residence before more things started coming up missing. She is 100+ years old and has lived independently until recently, and can no longer live independently.  She got the call yesterday Morning and they headed up then. So I'm here holding down the fort for the weekend.

No plans for the day, the weather does not seem like it is going to be cooperative to fly my drone, so that is out.

Have yourselves a super fantastic day.

No comments: