Links

Monday, February 05, 2018

Monday

Well the Super Bowl is all over and so is all the partying and everything associated with it. Now it's time to get back to doing what it is that we do for a living and start another fun filled week of doing just that. Time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of making this world a better place.

I did get contacted by Smitty yesterday and he is doing the pain staking and pain in the butt task of putting together this years softball team. I guess they are going to play in two leagues, but I indicated I'm only interested in the over 50 league. We are picking up a couple of my old team mates from 20 years ago from my understanding, so that will make it a lot of fun for me as these were a couple great guys and it's going to be the highlight of my year to play with them again.

One thing we did decide on for 2018, we tossed it around for a while and decided not to do the Friends and Family Picnic this year. I think it has run its course and served its initial intended purpose of Christmas in July for Jean the year she battled and lost her battle with Pancreatic Cancer. Maybe we'll organize a get together somewhere like the Pittsburgh Zoo or even Hovatters, some type of place that will not be too expensive and not too far away for everyone. I'm just starting to float alternative ideas out there.

Have yourselves a great day today, do something to make this world a better place.

Hi ho hi ho 


2 comments:

JackCrab said...


When does yer Spring training start?

George Hall said...

My coach contacted me this past weekend. I think we are all ready to hit the field.